Nba Protective Mask, Memphis Grizzlies, nbadesign.com

Больше
3 года 2 мес. назад #58 от WilliamR
Strong second units have been a staple of the Mavericks during coach Rick Carlisle’s tenure. Brunson doesn’t possess the quickness of former backup point guard J.J. Barea, but the former Villanova Wildcat can create offense for himself and others. Brunson has the size and shooting ability to play off the ball, which allows him to co-exist alongside Luka Doncic here and there. Brunson is averaging career highs nearly across the board, posting 11.7 points (51.5% FG, 38.2% 3Pt, 88.9% FT), 3.6 assists, 3.2 rebounds, and 1.1 threes in 24.1 minutes. Indiana Pacers

nbadesign.com
Nba Protective Mask

This wasn’t a case of frustration leaking below the surface — an unravelling team betraying a hint that the seams are coming apart. Millsap’s annoyance illustrates Jokic’s greatness. On most teams, cuts are made to be ignored, eventually atrophying an offense. One too many unrewarded line-drive runs, and role players decide it’s not worth the exhaustion. Even willing passers often lack the mix of cognition, guts and quickness required to thread the needle to players who are only open for a split second. Cuts, for most teams, are a happy accident. But Joker’s teammates have the idea that every opening will get rewarded. Sacramento Kings

Draymond Green: Technical foul vs. Hornets bothers me more than 2016 NBA Finals suspension originally appeared on NBCSports.com Phoenix Suns

Trevor Ariza is an obvious candidate because he has not played in a single game this season since joining the Oklahoma City Thunder. Ariza was traded to the Thunder just days after being traded to the Houston Rockets back in November.

Klay Thompson's absence the Warriors' rotation plays a significant role in that, as his deadeye shooting kept opposing teams from being able to direct so much effort toward Curry. Memphis Grizzlies

"Obviously, I take full responsibility [for] missing that free throw," James said. "I got to make the free throw up there; it's an easy point for us. But we didn't lose the game there. But I take that responsibility, for sure, and I got to be better."

James is dominating in every other facet of the game, however. Through three quarters, he was nearing a triple-double.

Пожалуйста Войти или Регистрация, чтобы присоединиться к беседе.